Tasting Room Update
We are very excited to welcome you all back to the tasting room at last! The past few months have been hard on us all, but what better way to kick off summer than by drinking wine!
Before you visit, here is what you need to know:
1) Masks are required at all times except when you are seated at your table.
2) Our hours will be:
Tastings are available each day, last pour at 4:30pm daily
3) Reservations are not required but recommended and encouraged. We have limited space to accommodate customers, so it's best for you, and for us, to know ahead of time that you will be visiting. You can call or email us to make a reservation.
4) We will only hold your table for 15 minutes past your reservation time; if you do not arrive, the table will be given to the next waiting party.
5) We will mostly be utilizing our front porch and side lawn, with tables spread 6 feet apart. If you are bringing children, we please ask that they be supervised at all times and stay at your group's designated area to maintain proper social distancing and safety protocols for our staff and other patrons.
6) Tastings will be a little different. There will be four 'flight' options for you to choose from; each flight will have 3 wines that will be served in 3 separate glasses. The flight will be brought to you all at once (much like a restaurant). Members will still receive complimentary flights, 1 per person, up to 4 people. You can also purchase a glass of wine for $5 or buy a bottle.
7) Hand sanitizer will be available and our staff will be adhering to cleaning/disinfecting protocols as outlined by the CDC.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
We appreciate your patience as we go into uncharted territory as our staff adjusts to the new normal. We still want you to have the 'Kalyra experience' even though it will be a little different. Thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to seeing you at the winery!
The Kalyra Staff
THE KALYRA MISSION
To acknowledge the true desires of the wine enthusiast lifestyle—fun, education, entertainment—and package it with affordability and a commitment to leave the world a better place through our enjoyment of wine.
WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD
Take an Australian-born winemaker, give him twenty years making wine in California and Australia... then add some of the best grapes from California; Australian style winemaking techniques and what do you get? An outstanding portfolio of wines from Santa Barbara County and California. All created with pride, imagination and flair. Welcome to the world of Kalyra Wines.